cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Jewelry Authentication Guarantee Listing.

Hello. Slightly new here and could use advice. Ebay added an authentication guarantee to one of my jewelry listings: blue topaz 14K gold bracelet and earring set which is fine.  However,  it was listed for and sold via auction for under the $500 bench mark. Why label the items for authentication shipping and verification if it's under $500? All I can figure out is the items maker mark T&C which I put into listing description clearly (not title) is too similar to Tiffany and Co and therefore automatically put under review. My concern is the items might not clear verification and be refunded and sent back. I can't find information on how to adjust this. Thoughts? 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Error in Jewelry Authentication Guarantee Listing.

Per ebays policy ...

https://www.ebay.com/authenticity-guarantee/jewelry

janet9988_0-1702951179553.png

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Error in Jewelry Authentication Guarantee Listing.

Yes I've read and gone through ebay's FAQ on jewelry authentication. After online chatting with an agent we discovered the items listed for auction had a Buy Now price over $500 which makes the item qualify for AG even if it actually sells for less. What I wish was visible is information about the AG listing after a completed sale in the order details page of the seller hub.  As sellers we deal with many listings and can forget details of each easily. Another stat number to keep track of. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply