cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vero program is out of control

The VERO program is completely out of control and unreasonable. 

Today I received this (poorly written) message from a bot 

E19EC36B-CEB7-42D6-A0EC-D278B1CAACC7.png

48E91B2D-ABB7-44EA-B5DA-8E4C623055EA.png

 Apparently, and this is news to me, I can no longer sell Levi’s to any buyer in the EU. The listings were on EBay US, and I offer the global shipping program for everything I sell…I’m hardly an “importer”.

Although the shoddily worded email doesn’t even list the items that were removed, it was 4 pair of Levi’s jeans.

eBay and the VERO program keep changing the goal posts, and it’s crazy making.

How In the world would any seller know that a worldwide brand they have sold dozens of times suddenly is telling VERO to take down any listing with global shipping…this has GOT to be losing eBay so much money, and  I cannot even fathom why it’s supported so aggressively.

These threats of removal and punitive action have scared the bejesus out of me and have me almost out the door. I suspect I’m not the only one….

Also, yeah, yeah, it’s their sandbox/party/playground/rules, I’m aware, but sending it out there as a heads up to others, as well as a whine. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Vero program is out of control

Yes, there are companies out there that only want certain designs/models sold in specific countries.  I have seen posts in the past of sellers listing items that were only meant to be sold in specific European countries, and not in the USA.  Unfortunately, there is really no way to know this until you get a VeRO take down.  DO NOT relist those items.  Sell them on some other platform.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 2
latest reply