cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspected fraudulent seller activity

I purchased an item from an ebay seller which I returned. I was provided with a QR code for this return. I sent the item back to the seller and received the refund but... shortly after, I was also returning another item NOT purchased on ebay (and not from this seller). When the other seller sent me the returning label/QR code, I neglected to delete the ebay sellers QR code and mistakenly sent the ebay seller the package intended for another company. At the time I didn't notice the mistake because the label was not addressed to a person, just to a PO address.

I received a message from the ebay seller telling me I'd sent her the mistaken package. I apologized profusely for  the inconvenience and asked her to send it back and invoice me through Paypal. This was at end of March-beginning of April. After numerous inquiries and no responses to my messages I messaged her that I was contacting ebay about the matter. She responded to that message. She provided me with her email address and told me to send the shipping charges to her through Paypal. I sent the money & some extra for the inconvenience.

I've not received any communication since. I've attempted to speak to an ebay customer service representative but all I get is an AI chat which doesn't get me anywhere. These items sent to the ebay seller were valued at over $250.00 and I really need the items back to get the refund. As these items are fungible and desirable, I'm getting the impression she intends to keep them. I could really use some help and guidance here.

Thank you for your time.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0