cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starter Store Assistance

HI - I wanted to purchase the yearly starter store today, I have been selling since June and  and I have around 700-800 items I can post.  

Currently promotional offers are Used/Left 0/250 and Monthly limits 240 listed and sold / 500 limit on quantity of items.  

If I open a starter store today will I have no "free listings"  should I wait until tomorrow.

Appreciate any guidance! 

Melanie 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Starter Store Assistance

You will have the same 250 that you have available today, if you have used 0 in Oct. Otherwise you would get the full 250 - your store allotment starts immediately. 

I don't see the benefit of a starter store if your personal selling limit allows for 500 items, and you 500+ items you want to list.  You will still pay an insertion fee for items 251 - 500 at $.30 each.  This does save you $.05 each, but you would still be spending $75.00 per month on insertion fees.

A basic store on a month to month basis at $28 would save you $47 per month, plus the discount on final value fees.

You also have a dollar amount selling limit - do you have room in that limit to list so many more items?

It is possible to save the insertion fees for your first month in the store - if you could list 250 items in a few days to use up your none store insertions, then subscribe. Then you could let your subscription insertions cover the renewal of the items already listed.

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I was unable to edit my message it should be BASIC store not 'Starter"

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thank you I actually meant Basic I confused the two and I was unable to edit my message.  I do appreciate you responding. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

That makes much more sense 🙂

Your 1,000 fixed price + 250 auction insertions with a basic store become available as soon as you subscribe.

Congrats on your successful start!

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply