cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Class International shipping - problems printing labels -How to opt out of International sales

Many of us have been dealing with issues trying to print First Class International packages.

I've been on the phone with eBay twice. The latest customer rep said until USPS supplies the module to eBay for first class International packages, the problem will continue and no labels will be printed. 

I advised eBay I will be stopping International selling until the problem gets fixed. 

To make your listings US only, you'll need to do a 'bulk edit' of all of your listings. Next, click on manage International shipping. You'll see the option of 'No International shipping'. Click on that and update. Now your listings will show 'Ships to: United States.' 

Hopefully this is a short term problem and is remedied quickly. 

Message 1 of 27
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

First Class International shipping - problems printing labels -How to opt out of International sales

It's 1/23/18, and I tried to print the first class International label again.....it worked!!!!!! 

Thank you eBay for getting this problem taken care of in a timely manner. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 19 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

I have 8 items ready to be shipped Internationally.  I can't due to eBays terrible software.  eBay immedialty blames USPS like they always do however.    The lady I talked to advised me not to ship Internatioally and to cancel all of my sales overseas that I have pending...  Awesome...    I will wait.   Of coarse waiting means those late shippments will hurt my selling rating, and my repuation.   Do we get an appology??  No way ever!

Message 2 of 27
latest reply

Wow, not really good advice from the eBay rep! I'm not sure I'd cancel the overseas sales. You could end up getting some negative feedback from it. I'd recommend shipping, and unfortunately, that means paying full price for the shipping either online at usps.com or in line at the post office. 

Message 3 of 27
latest reply

I am having the same problem, do anyone know what to do???  That is bad everytime they increase the rate and services are still suck!! Excuse my language....I am frustrate on this every single year....do anyone please help....????....I don't want to cancel the international orders....please anyone????

Message 4 of 27
latest reply

I just went to the usps click and ship site and was able to ship everything that way. It was a few dollers more but better than canceling the sale. 

Message 5 of 27
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nancysjewelsandsupplies wrote:

Many of us have been dealing with issues trying to print First Class International packages.

I've been on the phone with eBay twice. The latest customer rep said until USPS supplies the module to eBay for first class International packages, the problem will continue and no labels will be printed. 

I advised eBay I will be stopping International selling until the problem gets fixed. 

To make your listings US only, you'll need to do a 'bulk edit' of all of your listings. Next, click on manage International shipping. You'll see the option of 'No International shipping'. Click on that and update. Now your listings will show 'Ships to: United States.' 

Hopefully this is a short term problem and is remedied quickly. 

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share that we are working on this issue. Check out our eBay For Business announcement for more info. Additional details will shared as soon as they are available!

Message 6 of 27
latest reply

Not everyone is on Facebook, which is where your link leads to. Please post the information here, thanks.

Message 7 of 27
latest reply

@lolasartstore wrote:

I have 8 items ready to be shipped Internationally.  I can't due to eBays terrible software.  eBay immedialty blames USPS like they always do however.    The lady I talked to advised me not to ship Internatioally and to cancel all of my sales overseas that I have pending...  Awesome...    I will wait.   Of coarse waiting means those late shippments will hurt my selling rating, and my repuation.   Do we get an appology??  No way ever!

In this case, i believe it is not ebay, but USPS, since these labels cannot be printed on PP or Shipsaver either.

I went to the post office to ship 1 int'l pkg via 1st class. Don't u think it's worth a trip to ship 8?

Message 8 of 27
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share that we are working on this issue. Check out our eBay For Business announcement for more info. Additional details will shared as soon as they are available!

your link takes us to facebook

Message 9 of 27
latest reply

When I clicked on the "Ebay for business announcement" as suggested, it took me to Facebook.  I do not do Facebook.   I am a 100% feedback, 10 year seller.  Why can't ebay put the announcement on the ebay website as they do other announcements?  Although Facebook may reach many people,  the first announcement should have come on an ebay page!  Horrible business communications!  

Message 10 of 27
latest reply

I called ebay and I've been told the USPS First Claaa labels won't be possible to be printed at least through eBay.

And the customer representative meant not anymore. No more First Class through eBay.

Message 11 of 27
latest reply

@nancysjewelsandsupplies @survivorhand @gaspump67 @stuff4divas  @squinkercat59  

See this message from ebay on the annoucement board:  

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Issues-with-eBay-Labels-Impacting-Some-Domestic-and/ba-p...

As a work around until this is fixed if you do not wish to wait or your buyer does not want to wait then you can buy a label on Stamps.com for less than USPS.coms click and ship.
https://www.stamps.com/shipping/ebay-plan-features/

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 12 of 27
latest reply

Hi, We have been having the same problem. Will eBay gets its software straighten out?

Message 13 of 27
latest reply

@comics-scifi-collectibles wrote:

@nancysjewelsandsupplies @survivorhand @gaspump67 @stuff4divas  @squinkercat59  

See this message from ebay on the annoucement board:  

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Issues-with-eBay-Labels-Impacting-Some-Domestic-and/ba-p...

As a work around until this is fixed if you do not wish to wait or your buyer does not want to wait then you can buy a label on Stamps.com for less than USPS.coms click and ship.
https://www.stamps.com/shipping/ebay-plan-features/

Do you know if labels to countries that can't be printed on USPS.com click n ship can be printed on stamps.com? ie Russia?

Message 14 of 27
latest reply

Why post links to facebook?  Some of us want nothing to do with that Russian supported website.

Message 15 of 27
latest reply