cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lately I have trouble understanding what folks are writing on this forum....

I'm finding a majority of posts on this forum lately to be almost non-sensical to me. Meaning the person writing, or asking a question, is writing what seem to be random words put together. I read it but cannot understand what the issue or concern is. I know some of this has to do with how texting has eliminated punctuation and grammar but seriously many times I have to read the post 2-3 times and still do not understand what they are saying.

I don't mean that they haven't written any details to help, I mean I cannot understand the words they have strung together. I speak English and Spanish fluently and I also know Italian and some French but cannot make sense of what some of these posters are saying. 

Then on top of that, I am astonished that another poster will actually respond with a great answer! How can one person read and fully understand what some of these people are saying? I think there should be a reward for answering a non-sensical post with the actual correct answer. Call it the Columbo/Jessica Fletcher award....

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Lately I have trouble understanding what folks are writing on this forum....

Am in that same boat with you.  Another thing is the one-, or two-word posts.  How can responders begin to understand the issue? 

Maybe eBay needs a generic form for posters to use like:

I bought a _______ on _________.  Here's my problem:  __________.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply