cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"to avoid negative feed back send tracking info asap"

That's the message I got from a buyer today who purchased on Thursday and I already shipped it out uploaded tracking on Friday. Is it "Seller Appreciation Day" today or something?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: "to avoid negative feed back send tracking info asap"

Buyers cannot blackmail sellers with negative feedback or vice versa.

Report the buyer to Ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/rules-policies-buyers/buying-practices-policy?

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

report em for feedback extortion.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Funny thing is if he checks his purchase history, he'd see the tracking number.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Hold the baby's hand and send the tracking number in an eBay message.  Tell them how they can look at this very information in their own purchase history.  Then report them for feedback extortion.  You are having a rough week.  I feel for you.  I had a couple of bad buyers last month and couldn't wait for January to be over!

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Dear buyer, 

Your tracking number was posted to your order details on Friday when it was shipped.  This can be found in your purchase history section of your My eBay page.  

Thank you for contacting me about your concern.  Have a great day! 

Sincerly,

You

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

@ittybitnot wrote:

Dear buyer, 

Your tracking number was posted to your order details on Friday when it was shipped.  This can be found in your purchase history section of your My eBay page.  

Thank you for contacting me about your concern.  Have a great day! 

Sincerly,

You

Lol I can see how this message can peeve the buyer off even more because of all that verbiage and still no tracking number typed out in that reply. 😁

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

There had to be a nicer way to say that.  I might not want to sell to them anymore.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@bigdeals.etc wrote:

That's the message I got from a buyer today who purchased on Thursday and I already shipped it out uploaded tracking on Friday. Is it "Seller Appreciation Day" today or something?

My concern with messages like is they are often a harbinger for pretexting. An attempt to bait you into a conversation for any number of reasons, primary one being attempts to exploit weaknesses in eBay's buyer/seller protections.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

This sounds like a buyer setting the stage for some sort of shenanigans.   "Dear buyer: your tracking [number] was uploaded on [date] and shows your item is currently in [location].  " 

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 10 of 10
latest reply