cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was just switched involuntarily to new listing tool, how do I return to the classic listing tool?

Help! How do I get my listings back to the classic listing tool? I was perfectly happy with that process, but just got switched involuntarily to some new listing tool which is such a time waster.  It's also missing the search-for-product feature which is so convenient for DVD's due to pre-filled details and stock photos.  

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Was just switched involuntarily to new listing tool, how do I return to the classic listing tool

@hd2614 

Unfortunately, no one can switch back to the old listing tool.

it's sucks.

("Winter Is Coming")
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Re: Was just switched involuntarily to new listing tool, how do I return to the classic listing tool

There was a time you could switch back to the classic listing tool. I believe eBay has/is in the process of switching all sellers to the new tool.  I was (permanently) switch over a few weeks ago.

eBay has decided they know what is best for sellers. Currently, eBay has determined the new listing tool is the only tool for you (sellers).

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Don't tell anybody, but I'm still using the old one.....ssshhhhh.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@heckofagame 

Don't look over your shoulder...

the eBay bots are coming for your listing tool.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

They can't get me. I'm wearing my tin foil hat. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@heckofagame wrote:

They can't get me. I'm wearing my tin foil hat. 

That is the LAST protection us sellers have. NO ONE is to speak of it!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply