cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update broke the link / filter for "send offers" button on ebay app (android)

After the app update two weeks ago..... now when you try and click on the button to "send offers", it just goes to "all items" and does not filter out only the available send offers listings!  its been weeks and is frustrating that it does not work- can someone get on the ball and fix what they broke. people are trying to conduct business on this site.   I understand that ebay laid off 1/3 of its software programmers but come on- then stop making changes to the site if you cant do it in a responsible way.

That feature/ filter is one of the better and commonly used functions on the app- we can actually send offers quickly when we have a few extra minutes here and there.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Update broke the link / filter for "send offers" button on ebay app (android)

Yes it did. I noticed a couple of weeks ago and was hoping the latest eBay app update would fix it but no go 😑

For now if I see send offers on the android app I will use my laptop to do it. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Re: Update broke the link / filter for "send offers" button on ebay app (android)

Can someone at eBay respspond to this post and let us know when the app will be fixed..... Or are we just going into another cycle of eBay pushing updates that break what works and never gets fixed?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

still not fixed!-its been weeks since they screwed it up!

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Probably be a good idea to post on the app board......go to buying/selling at the top of the page and hover to find it. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@siamjane8 

seems to be fixed on my android app now  

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@coastaltechsolution Thanks for checking... Mine just started working too-they must have updated within the last hour or so.   

Message 7 of 7
latest reply