cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling

I am writing this to thank each and everyone of you.  You all have made my days more interesting and brought smiles to my face when I thought it was not possible.  All of you are my angels, even those that I may disagree with.  As I always say, "opinions are like ******* we all have one."  Some are just more stinky than others 🙂  Potty mouth Grandma. 

Okay....I have to end all my listings, which I will do after I write this.  It has been a year for so many of us.  With that said, I always am sending love and hope to each and everyone going through their own pains or problems.  My husband passed last March from cancer, and now I too have cancer.  I will be starting chemotherapy and don't know how I will be able to continue to sell and ship, thus ending my listings.  

The reason that I am writing this, is while I am home, I plan on reading the boards and putting the little bit of knowledge and all my support for those that I can.  I am not looking for anything other than that you all know how much it has meant to me to be a part of this community.  

I wish for each and everyone a year filled with love and joy,

Grandma

Message 1 of 69
latest reply
68 REPLIES 68

Re: Selling

Grandma, 

You are a bright light and breath of fresh air in the forums. Will keep you in my prayers. So sorry to hear you lost your husband in March. Our collective hearts go out to you.

Peace be with you.

Message 61 of 69
latest reply

@silverstatetreasureboxes 

My dear silver,

Sorry for the disappointment. I feel you. Let's not even talk about my Raiders 🤫

Thank you for being you. Big hugs to you both. I know it may seem silly to some, but the people here have touched me through some very difficult times. I am so grateful to each and every one of you.

EBAY is so lucky to have such kind and knowledgeable people on the boards. 

July 1 more chemo.  

I am hopeful. 

Lovingly, 

Grandma 

Message 62 of 69
latest reply

@gwens*4saleitems*

You have a friend here in California  fighting with you. I will hold you close.

You can post whatever you'd like here. No worries. We can be our own army of positivity. 

I go back at the end of September, as well.

STAND UP

TO CANCER

With hope and love,

Grandma

Message 63 of 69
latest reply

Please stop back and check in with us, @1grandmashope_1  so we can give back some of the great positive vibes you've sent out to us.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 64 of 69
latest reply

@68barbie 

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Dear Candace,

Thank goodness I  can't be seen!! 

Thank you so very much for your kindness. 

Grandma 

Message 65 of 69
latest reply

@annadryl 

You have a wonderful weekend! Pass the chocolate please🥰 

Big hugs..❤

Grandma 

Message 66 of 69
latest reply

@rockyembers 

You bet your a**

I'm giving it all I have.

Thank you so very much.

Grandma 

Message 67 of 69
latest reply

@fashunu4eeuh 

It has been a very difficult year plus for so many  of us. It hurts my heart to know that.

It is a road that always brings me back to being the best human you can be.

That is all we have when we leave.  

My heart has yet to stop aching. 

Thank you so much for keeping me in your prayers. 

@gwens*forsaleitems*

can use some love in her fight, as well. Just want to spread the love 💘

Grandma 

Message 68 of 69
latest reply

@chapeau-noir 

❤❤❤

Thank you for taking the time here. I am truly thankful. 

Xoxo

Grandma 

Message 69 of 69
latest reply