cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling

I am writing this to thank each and everyone of you.  You all have made my days more interesting and brought smiles to my face when I thought it was not possible.  All of you are my angels, even those that I may disagree with.  As I always say, "opinions are like ******* we all have one."  Some are just more stinky than others 🙂  Potty mouth Grandma. 

Okay....I have to end all my listings, which I will do after I write this.  It has been a year for so many of us.  With that said, I always am sending love and hope to each and everyone going through their own pains or problems.  My husband passed last March from cancer, and now I too have cancer.  I will be starting chemotherapy and don't know how I will be able to continue to sell and ship, thus ending my listings.  

The reason that I am writing this, is while I am home, I plan on reading the boards and putting the little bit of knowledge and all my support for those that I can.  I am not looking for anything other than that you all know how much it has meant to me to be a part of this community.  

I wish for each and everyone a year filled with love and joy,

Grandma

Message 1 of 69
latest reply
68 REPLIES 68

Re: Selling

@myboardid 

I am thankful for the encouragement and support, always. 

You are my hero.

To a better 2021 for everyone. 

STAND UP

TO CANCER

❤ G

Message 46 of 69
latest reply

@katzrul15 

Do you see chocolate....nope all gone😁🤪

Most importantly, I feel the hugs and they are reciprocal.  You are a cancer warrior!

Thank you 

Thank you 

Thank you

Means the world to me.

❤ G

Message 47 of 69
latest reply

Medicine has come a long way! I've known many people who have kicked "C"'s A$$, so try to stay hopeful. (Also, hair comes back with renewed color and sometimes curls!)  We will see you back sooner than you think!  (((Hugs)))~~Barb

Message 48 of 69
latest reply

@48hrs-clothing 

From across the pond, no less😃

I am truly a lucky woman.

Thank you for making my heart full.

❤ G

Message 49 of 69
latest reply

@musicforyoureyes 

Thank you Barb for taking the time to reach out with your kindness. I am truly thankful. 

❤ G

Message 50 of 69
latest reply

Lucky and fortunate are those of us who have a good kind soul in our lives.

You have no idea how much of an inspiration you are please keep shinning bright.

A big hug from UK.

Message 51 of 69
latest reply

@1grandmashope_1 

Wonderful news!  Best wishes as your fight to beat this moves forward.

Message 52 of 69
latest reply

@mcdougle4248 

Big hugs 🤗

💪

❤ G

Message 53 of 69
latest reply

Excellent news !! 

I too am a cancer "fighter". Can't yet say I beat it but all the signs are great (no new spots or signs of metastases). PET scan coming in early August in search of .....

Keep fighting.

God Bless

Message 54 of 69
latest reply

@gwens*4saleitems*  - Good/Great VIBES for you as well!!  Prevail!!

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 55 of 69
latest reply

Signs are looking positive.

Thank you, but I don't want to hi-jack Grandmas thread.

Message 56 of 69
latest reply

Dance like nobody is watching, Grandma! 🙂 I am so happy for the good news! Please keep your chin up and give cancer another blow on the 1st!

Love,

Candace

Message 57 of 69
latest reply

Thanks for posting this. Hope you have a great day!

/ 🍩

Coffee and chocolate~

Message 58 of 69
latest reply

@1grandmashope_1 

Ohhh grandma you made my day when I read that!

Sitting here in the cabin in Northern Michigan feeling blue that my golden knights lost the series. But now grandma is starting to WIN her series!!!

Thank you so much for giving us an update, you are so special here and we all send love and hugs to grandma!!!

😘😘

Message 59 of 69
latest reply

May you beat the hell out of your cancer Grandma!

Message 60 of 69
latest reply