cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller update boards here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/2021-Spring-Seller-Update/ct-p/SU_21_1

you have to click on one of the three choices up top to get to them.........

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Thanks for pointing this out.

My top takeaways from it all are: 1) 0.20% FVF increase in most categories and 2) streamlined NPB process.

Most of the other stuff doesn't affect me. YMMV.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

So it looks like the new "streamlined" NPB process ties all sellers to the same time as if they selected 48 hours auto unpaid item assistant? 2 days + 4 days = 6 days.

Does this mean the UPI assistant is going away? No more choices for the seller?

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@ronsam-197 wrote:

So it looks like the new "streamlined" NPB process ties all sellers to the same time as if they selected 48 hours auto unpaid item assistant? 2 days + 4 days = 6 days.

Does this mean the UPI assistant is going away? No more choices for the seller?

It doesn't look that way to me.   The new process is not necessarily automatic although it can be.   The new process can be completed in 5 days if the seller chooses.   Or the seller can wait, say if the buyer is bidding on multiple items.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Thanks for posting the link!

So, taking away the lowly 1% eBay bucks - BUT I just received the announcement to earn 5% bucks for purchases made in the next 2 days.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Just canceled my "starter store" as regular free listings for non-stores will have the same amount of free listings beginning next month.  Other small sellers like myself should pay heed.  A starter store would only make sense if you sell in only a few niche categories, say postcards for example, that lend themselves to browsing.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I'm curious about how shipping expenses will be handled under the new "no invoice" policy. The one upside to MP for us was the ability to pay FedEx and UPS labels with our business credit card, harvesting the sweet 2% cash back from that. With $1000 a week in labels that adds up quick!

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

So okay it's actually 5 days (I misread that) and it's not automatic (for now).

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@redline_auto_llc wrote:

I'm curious about how shipping expenses will be handled under the new "no invoice" policy. The one upside to MP for us was the ability to pay FedEx and UPS labels with our business credit card, harvesting the sweet 2% cash back from that. With $1000 a week in labels that adds up quick!

Shipping expenses will be deducted from your MP payouts ONLY if you print the labels thru ebay.  You can still go to UPS or Fedex to print your labels and pay with your credit card.   At least, that is my interpretation.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply