cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for someone in Pinellas county Florida sell my collectibles to sell on eBay marketplace and

Needed local person to sell my collectibles.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Looking for someone in Pinellas county Florida sell my collectibles to sell on eBay marketplace

I think you would be better off selling all of it  to a reseller. 

No one can work for the wages selling pays, it's a lot of work.

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Re: Looking for someone in Pinellas county Florida sell my collectibles to sell on eBay marketplace

@german-77 wrote:

Needed local person to sell my collectibles.

Hi @german-77 

One thread per topic is sufficient. More than that is considered spamming and breaks the rules of the forum.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Good luck finding anybody. I can't even find people who want to "buy" what I have to sell. I wouldn't take on someone else's stuff for any amount of money.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@german-77 

I don't know what you have in the way of collectables, but have you tried Blackwell Auctions on 110th Ave. N in Pinellas Park?  I've used them with good results.  Selling in these two party situations on ebay, puts the seller out there flopping in the breeze as far as taxes, unhappy buyers, control of inventory, etc.  Risk vs. reward is at a horrible ratio.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Remember the local Ebay Selling shops that popped up years ago? They disappeared for a reason. Even if you could find someone to deal with the multitude of issues doing consignment selling, I don't think anyone would be willing to split the profits. And it isn't always profits, sometimes you loose money on an item.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Google "EBay consignment pinnelas park"

If you have expensive collectibles, try some consignment shops in your area. What a consignment shop won't take, do a garage sale or donate them.

Posting ID
Message 7 of 7
latest reply