cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listings ended out of nowhere!

Did this happen to anybody recently? My 1000+ listings were ended today except for 4 of them(fortunately they were on the unsold section) for no apparent reason. I didn't touch them.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Listings ended out of nowhere!

Were they over a year old without any sales of the item?

I can't find the policy at the moment, but that's happened on some of my items that didn't sell for so long they just got removed by the housecleaning bots.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

No, they had at the most 3 months.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

I don't know about 1000+ but it looks like you have 747, 757, 782 or 789 viewable, LOL.  -I don't know why it's varying between how many are searchable or viewable on the screen that immediately launches from your 'View Listings' here on this page, versus the ones viewable/searchable after clicking on one of your items and then clicking 'View sellers other listings' from there.  Very weird.

B6A7D08F-F209-4DDF-814C-98E68B109E8F.pngScreen Shot 2024-03-19 at 2.32.49 PM.png

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

I see 1,035 listings. Did you repost them @carlagraca ?

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Yes, I've now relisted, fortunately they were on the unsolds. But I had to pay the fees again for extra categories.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

That is weird! Also there's no menu on the left anymore where you could see completed listings.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Whoah, how many had second categories?  At 25 cents each, that could really add up if there were a lot.  Ouch, and also lost all your watchers.   I think I would have waited a day or so to see if it was just a brief glitch, and then reached out to customer service for help, before doing such a huge bulk relist.  -Now what if the original listings do come back?  

As for the left-side filter bar, that is missing for most (all?) of us since yesterday.  Totally unrelated. 

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Then why do I see 1,032 listings for you?

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I've relisted.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Not all of them had second categories. The listings coming back never crossed my mind. 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply