cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you remember my very first ID?

Hi there,  

Do you remember me?

I know that there are few folks that have been here forever.  I was hoping that maybe you can help me out. 

I was thinking this morning about my history on eBay. (I know, I should never start thinking) For the life of me, I cannot remember what my very first ID was.  I know this is a long shot.  

I am fairly certain the second one was RocketSurplus  (Rocket Girl).  

I think the one after that was Penny's Jewels (Or something to that effect)

Then I went to school and got a Real life Job.  

Then it was Penny's Dream. 

And now Penny's Train Stuff. 

But I cannot for the life of me remember what the very first one was. 

Like I said, I know it is a long shot.  My memory is not so good. 

Just my Two Cents...
Thank you for being here!
Penny
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Do you remember my very first ID?

don't if it would work.......but if you had the same paypal account, it might show it. 

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Go back to your old emails.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

hehehe, that was my first thought,  but I closed paypal.  They kept trying to give me fake money.  

Just my Two Cents...
Penny
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

That email account was closed about 10 years ago. 

Just my Two Cents...
Penny
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I remember what I sold, and where it came from.  I remember running about 100 sets of S&P's in the dishwasher. I remember where we lived, where my desk was. It is all like it was yesterday.  Just can't remember my name. hehehehehhe

Just my Two Cents...
Penny
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

At one time you could pull all that information up in your ebay account.  I don't remember where it was or if you can still do that.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@vintage-camerastuff wrote:

At one time you could pull all that information up in your ebay account.  I don't remember where it was or if you can still do that.

That would only work if OP was still using the same account, but had changed the user ID. This account was opened in July 2021, so it's only 2 years old.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@pennysdream wrote:

I remember what I sold, and where it came from.  I remember running about 100 sets of S&P's in the dishwasher. I remember where we lived, where my desk was. It is all like it was yesterday.  Just can't remember my name. hehehehehhe

Can you remember when you started using eBay? and, did you change the user ID on your original accounts, or did you create new accounts each time?

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

hehehe, 

I started using eBay when it wasn't eBay, and there were less than 50 of us.  eBay became eBay shortly after I started.  Like maybe less than a month.  eBay lived in a garage.   A short time before things went public, I got a certificate for being one of the 100.   I had it hanging on my wall for years...  Somewhere it disappeared. 

Anyone still have theirs?

Just my Two Cents...
Penny
Message 10 of 10
latest reply