cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cha-Ching!!! Its BACK!

Out of the blue my phone Cha-Chinged and it literally made me jump. Hooray its back!!! 

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Cha-Ching!!! Its BACK!

Android? iOS? Did you reinstall the App?

No Cha-Ching for me but I'm happy for you 😁

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

I have an Android. It stopped Cha -Chinging about a week or so ago. Uninstalled and installed 3 times. Checked all my settings. Did all the troubleshooting I could find. It came back as mysteriously as it disappeared. I was at work and it made me jump and my coworker yelled " Yay its back" 😆 

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

Just wait, you'll be hearing gnihc-ahc in a week or two when the buyer files for a return.

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

@toysaver wrote:

Just wait, you'll be hearing gnihc-ahc in a week or two when the buyer files for a return.

Aren't you a ray of sunshine. 🙄

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

assume talking about ebay app? You know you don't need it right for a "cha-ching" - your phone will do this for any email you get on your email like yahoo, etc.. therefore, anything ebay (sale, message, community...) gets "cha-ching" (or whatever sound you wish to set for alerts). 

The great truth is there isn't one
And it only gets worse since that conclusion...
...There is something about the rigid posture of a proper, authentic blind
As if extended arms reached to pass his blindness onto others.
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

@7794heather wrote:

Out of the blue my phone Cha-Chinged and it literally made me jump. Hooray its back!!! 

Still no Cha-Ching on my Galaxy Note 10 - no idea why, but it does not make that sound.  

Maybe that is good - been doing a lot of widgeting lately, last thing I need it some loud CHA-CHING as I am loading up my cart!  lol

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

@7794heather wrote:

@toysaver wrote:

Aren't you a ray of sunshine. 🙄

Ooops, I laughed at the reply - glad for the Cha ching, you got a sale!!!! Now you need multiple cha chings that drive you crazy LOL

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

Great! Now start making some sales.

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

@nuclearomen wrote:

assume talking about ebay app? You know you don't need it right for a "cha-ching" - your phone will do this for any email you get on your email like yahoo, etc.. therefore, anything ebay (sale, message, community...) gets "cha-ching" (or whatever sound you wish to set for alerts). 

I get too many other emails during the day for this to work.....my phone would cha-ching all day long! But thank you for the tip. I guess , for me, its still fun to know that when jt cha -chings, its $$ time lol. 

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

@7794heather  Yeah really happy for you... *rolls eyes 🙄  lol kidding!

Still working on mine. Uninstall, reinstall, change settings over n over.

At least there's a ray of hope now.

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

Mine stopped months ago.  My tablet still chings when I turn it on.

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

mine just suddenly stopped working 2 days ago no idea why

I don't get many cha chings but they are still fun

Suzanne

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

I got a new kyocera Duraforce a few months ago, installed the ebay app and was loving the cha chinging.

Then after a week or so it quit and despite reinstalling and  fiddling with the notifications, it still does not work, my wife has a galaxy that works fine.

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

@bashort 

The battery saver can block it. Make sure ebay is exempt. And don't close ebay. Just hit the back button so it stays connected but running in the background. In the phone settings-apps-ebay "app notifications" All mine are turned on except "recommendations and rewards", and "saved searches notifications". In "permissions" I have no permissions granted. Storage, camera, location etc.

Then in the app itself, settings-notifications the only ones I have checked are "push notifications" and "message received". Right below that is "Selling". Mine has all those on.

That finally worked for me after loosing it for a couple months. Try those if you haven't already.

Message 15 of 15
latest reply