cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My listing's are losing their skus?

I'm in blind panic. 

Over the past few months we've been moving from a rail based stock system to a SKU system, and we're relying on Ebay's Custom Label (SKU) field to quickly add it to our products.

This has been working mostly 100%, but today I've had 5 orders where the SKU is now just suddenly missing? Luckily I had some old reports I could download and search for the title and the SKU was present in the excel file I downloaded

But now I have 3 products that I cannot find in my stock system, a stock system which is now currently 80+ boxes big...

What on earth do I do??? We as a team have been busting ass to get Top-Rated and now I'm afraid I'm going to miss either my handling time cut-off or need to cancel my orders because I simply can't look through all 1000 already SKU'd items to try and find. 

Has anyone had anything similar happen? Is there a way to get a revision or edit history to see why the sku is missing or who removed it or why it was removed?

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: My listing's are losing their skus?

I have been back and forth with support for several days on this issue, and it is absolutely unacceptable that this problem still exists over a year later. This is not some experimental feature, but basic web page 101 programming. Please get in touch with support if you are having this issue so that eBay may actually prioritize it.

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Re: My listing's are losing their skus?

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 17 of 17
latest reply