cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item description from the seller IS MISSING IN ALL MY LISTINGS

Item description from the seller 

Is missing in all my descriptions since Friday  the  3rd - Can't ship item without stock number in item description.  This is probably another one of ebays; attempting to embed AI into the description field software clusterxxxx

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Item description from the seller IS MISSING IN ALL MY LISTINGS

Hi there,

eBay customer service is aware of the issue.  A temporary fix was given on the other boards to re-enter your item descriptions in the description box.  Someone else mentioned that you can call customer service and have your name added to the queue of sellers who are experiencing this issue.  Maybe Devon or Elizabeth can weigh in a bit more on this 🙂  Cheers!  Josh

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

@customer-satisfaction 

I can see your descriptions when checking your sold items. I copied and pasted info from sales yesterday and today (so far) that might help.

lot 3 Jim Henson's The Dark Crystal: Creation Myths Vols 1 2 3 Excellent Condt  

e-o-68-dark-crystal

Rolling Stone: RHC 1972 Fear, Loathing Miami Beach Hunter Thompson; Nixon, Agnew  

e-o-64-rolling-stone

The Samurai Sword: A Handbook HC/DJ Detailed Reference Book by John Yumoto  

e-141-samurai-sword

Genealogy Scots-Irish Links 4 Volume: Scottish Ireland Families 1575-1725  

ram-1036-3-ulster-scots

n

Lot of 7 Old 1950's Outer Space Flight Missle, Jet, Rocket Science Magazines

rw-5r-7-space

rw-5r-7-space navy / tan

1=

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

I am having the same issue, Item Description is missing in the listing. The two listings below were completed just minutes apart, using the single listing template on eBay.  As you can see one has the item description and one does not.   I decided to try uploading a few listings in bulk to see if the same problem occurred.  Using the eBay template for bulk listing, I successfully uploaded 10 and then checked to see if the item description was visible.   3 out of 10 had the item description and the other 7 couldn't find it.

Edition Windows 11 Pro
Version 23H2
Installed on ‎10/‎7/‎2022
OS build 22631.3447

Microsoft Edge
Version 124.0.2478.67 (Official build) (64-bit)

1.png2.png

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Ebay is sucks.

What are we paying for ?

I can not to add my auctions more than 2 weeks.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

I am having the same problem and when I look at others items I also see the same problem. I get the "we looked everywhere " message. Ebay "being aware of the issue" isn't enough they should really sent out notifications. Not like they don't fill my notifications with other stuff all day. Nor should people have to go search this forum or that forum for a temp. fix.  Reenter my description?  Like I made a copy. What a hassle. This is an Ebay issue. 

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

I'm having this same issue. So annoying. All I see is the same thing sukolatradingco posted; the picture of the little kid in the raincoat with the "We Looked Everywhere" message. Is there an ETA on when this will be fixed?

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Having the same issue.  Would like to be added to any open tickets!

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Having same issue. Would like to be added to any open tickets. 

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Having same issue. I would like to be added to any open tickets

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Add me to the list.  I am experiencing the same thing.  In addition, when trying to list the item, the template is coming up as a blank page.  I have to refresh and refresh and refresh in order for the template to come up so I can list.  I finally had to give up last night. 

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

As a buyer, I am seeing some listings that have the description and some that don't. Even some of the listings from the same seller are mixed. 

Message 12 of 12
latest reply