cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback.eBay.com Timing Out

Is anyone else having trouble when clicking on a member's feedback rating of having the page taking too long to load and timing out?  I'm using Windows 10 and the latest version of Chrome with a high speed broadband connection.  I've been experiencing this for a couple of days and have updated my browser and cleared my cash an cookies.  I'm wondering if eBay is improving things (playing around) or what is going on.  Anyone else?

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Feedback.eBay.com Timing Out

tyler@ebay- The good news is that most of the feedback avenues via eBay (the ones I tested include through my own FB page to look at a buyer's FB- through the search page to look at a seller's FB- through an e-mail with a message from a buyer- through the FB link on a listing page) have been updated with new FB URL and are now working.

The eBay store landing page FB link- that one was not updated with the new FB URL, but it is successfully loading via a page redirect. I see issues down the line if eBay leaves the redirect instead of updating the link itself- could you escalate that for review?

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

TO EBAY:   FIX IT!!

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

TO EBAY:   FIX IT!!!

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

TO EBAY:  FIX IT!!

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

The thread you are posting to was about a specific error from October 2021 that was fixed back then.

You are very likely experiencing a different issue entirely. You may want to start a new thread describing what problem you are having in detail if you want suggestions about what to do about it.

Repeatedly posting "FIX IT!" is unlikely to get the results you seek.

Message 20 of 20
latest reply