cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drafts disappeared

I have done over 30 drafts and suddenly they all disappeared.  I tried to refresh the page several times, but drafts are still not showing.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Drafts disappeared

Same here . 😡

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

yep, 1900 drafts gone I hope not for good because that was a lot of work.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Is it working again for yall? This just happened to me right now too! 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

has anyone got any answers on if we will get our drafts back??? i just lost over 300, the amount of time and work that is all gone..... just gone.........well yall know...

I am waiting on hold to talk to ebay now but was curious what others have been told has happened?

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I was having the same issue, it seems like they are working on it, my drafts just came back up and I can actually access them again. Hopefully they have the issue pinpointed and are resolving already for everyone.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Did the issue with saving drafts get fixed?

Also do you know the amount limit that can be saved? I searched for it but found multiple answers,unsure of the correct amount can be saved

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@erkosuniverse wrote:

Did the issue with saving drafts get fixed?

Also do you know the amount limit that can be saved? I searched for it but found multiple answers,unsure of the correct amount can be saved

@erkosuniverse  - when you're on your Drafts page, click on the circled "?" at the bottom right corner of your screen - an FAQ box will pop up along with options to contact the Drafts team.

DRAFTS FAQs pop up.JPG

U.S. Community Volunteer

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

thank you for this,never knew there was a dedicated page to it,I will look for it,thank u very much again

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I never noticed that icon,I opened it up-solves my issues,thanks for being so supportive and helpful to all of us out here,It's great help from you

Message 10 of 10
latest reply