How do I change my profile picture

dopesoaplittles
Enthusiast

How do I change my profile picture

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: How do I change my profile picture

Yes!  That is what is happening to me too.

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

THANK YOU!!!

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

You are most welcome!

Message 18 of 22
latest reply

This is happening to me as well. Personally I don't really care but it's still weird

When I try to click the pencil, it does nothing on the app. When I try to go to .y profile on the website it just sends me to the app

Message 19 of 22
latest reply

When I try to go to .y profile on the website it just sends me to the app

You can disable that behavior so that eBay browser links open in the browser again.

If you are using iOS, tap and hold an eBay link, and you should see options. Choose "do not open the in app".

If you are using Android, go to your device Settings: Apps: eBay: Open by Default: Open Supported Links and choose "do not open in the app".

Message 20 of 22
latest reply

On desktop, the following link will take you to the correct place to edit your account (not* 'store') profile photo... Just swap out your username where "yourusername" is in the URL:

https://www.ebay.com/usr/yourusername?uc=profile

The "?uc=profile" suffix is what cues eBay to take you to the account side instead of the store side.

An alternative way to get there is by going to your Store (not* in "manage my store" mode), go to the "About" tab, then scroll to where it says "Seller profile: yourusername"

Clicking "yourusername" from here^^ will have the correct link to edit your account profile photo.

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

The link to *edit profile is in Edit Your Store page on the top right.

Message 22 of 22
latest reply