cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payouts

Is anyone else not getting payout’s? I had to update my full SS number and all of my money since then is just sitting as my total processed. With no pending payouts. Supposed to be checking on it but nothing heard back and was wondering if anyone was having this issue. Thanks

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Payouts

I am also not getting payouts.  I have confirmed my SSN as requested around 5 days ago.  Have since talked to a rep twice and told they are "investigating" and it would be resolved yesterday which is why I called back today when it still isn't.  I'm not 100% sure ebay can legally hold our payouts without reason.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

When you were first notified, via messages; respond back to that message with your concerns. Someone will get back to you.

Note that it could take a week or 2; nothing happens a few days anymore as they are having to collect MILLIONS of SS#s, then add them to their records. 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Notified 5/11 completed within 24 hours.  You are absolutely unable to respond to the message with concerns as directed so no one can get back to me, then it directs you to the normal help and support automated crap that eventually takes you back to having them call you.  My funds are not on hold and are set to daily payout.   I am just being told it's a problem on ebay's end and are investigating.  I know there is a federal law requiring sales over 600 to be reported, but this seems like a very EASY way for ebay to earn interest off every penny they are holding right now with this bogus excuse of investigating a problem.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I talked to them yesterday. He said he would put a ticket in. Give them 24 hours. Not very hopeful it will be resolved that quickly. They didn’t care to take their part. Just frustrating when you paid out a bunch of money to ship and now you can’t get what is owed to you. 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

After telling me 24 hours they have now told me 3-5 business days.  Guess what today is business day 5 with no end in sight!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I'd give them another call or hit them up on chat just to see what they say. Can't hurt lol

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I’ve been waiting 7 business days and have posted a similar post to the community help. I have contacted eBay repeatedly and they stated it’s an ongoing glitch and the only solution right now is to wait to see if it resolved itself whatever that means. Whenever I have called they say they will put in a “ ticket “ and they will get back to me but yet I have called 4 times and every time they repeat the same thing and it’s been over a week! I have been selling on eBay over 3 years, have never had any issues, my bank account , SSN and information have already been verified. It just won’t send me my daily payout and even if I change to “ on demand” payout , it won’t let me Initiate it… I guess I’m out 3k for now due to this glitch. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply