cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Available funds/no sch payout date NOT a new seller

I've been on ebay since 98, I am not a new seller, haven't been for years.  Last payout was May 10th. I had a sale for about $35 and got the 'we need your full SSN since you made over $600 message.' I gave that on the 11th the day when I got the notice. Called CS the next day and they told me 48 hours to verify.  As of today, still no scheduled payment date, Request payout button is grayed out. How long does it take?

summarycopy.jpg

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

no you are not a new seller, but you have been an infrequent seller, and thats what Ebay looks at. Looks like until your recent May sales, the last item you sold was in March.Until you have a more steady stream of sales, you can expect holds, Ebay prefers that any refunds with the MBG come out of your pocket, not theirs.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/getting-paid-items-youve-sold/payments-hold?id=4816

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Update: Called today, I'm part of the Payout issues group supposedly. You know it's not the waiting or the hold, it's not ever having a clear answer. They must be swamped with same folks hitting the $600 mark as we are well into 22 all at the same time.  Will update thread with anything new since I know other folks are posting and in the same boat I am.

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

3ECC72C0-5459-46BE-9255-DE37C647E4B7.jpeg

Yep I made a post this morning talking about my frustrations with eBay. It’s been over a week for me , I have been calling daily now and yet no pay out has been initiated. I’m out 3k for now until I get my payout..  I even switched my daily payout to “ on demand “ payout and it stays grayed out like yours so I switched back to daily payouts and same issue. All we can do is wait to see if it resolves itself :(.

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Update: I now have a payout date for next payment and can also request payout now.

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

@dana42scully wrote:

Update: I now have a payout date for next payment and can also request payout now.

Hoping they got that glitch fixed for a lot of folks.

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

How did you fix it?

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Yes all of a sudden today mine is now like this as well.  Available money and cant request and says no upcoming payout. What do I have to do ? 

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Did you ever get your funds? 

I'm going through the same thing, Ebay suspended my account for no reason, and I have over $1000 pending. They tell me I have to wait up to 72 days to receive it. Will I actually get it?

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

@batterystem 

Did the buyers receive the items??

("Winter Is Coming")
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

This old thread just got ressurected..best to start a new one..

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Call a lawyer, they cannot hold your money like that

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply