cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account permanently suspended. How to create Business Plan ?

I see that there are experienced individuals in the field of commerce here. In such a scenario, how should I proceed? Any advice you provide on this matter is greatly appreciated.

We created a seller account on eBay using the information of our company in the United States to sell products manufactured by our company in Turkey.

- In our eBay store settings, we selected 'Turkey' as the 'Shipping location.'

- We shipped the incoming orders from Turkey.

- Within about two months, we received 51 orders.

- Our 'Tracking uploaded on time and validated' rate was 69%.

- All feedback received was positive.

However, before even two months had passed, eBay closed our store. For the following 30 days, I sent numerous emails and made several phone calls, but I received the same rejection response every time.

I believe we have not engaged in any illegal activities. I had made such a plan because PayPal is banned in Turkey, and I needed a way to receive payments.

Wishing everyone abundant sales

Regards

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Account permanently suspended. How to create Business Plan ?

Thank you for your response.

I used the Chase Bank details associated with my company in the United States and my PayPal information to receive payments.

Regards

Message 16 of 25
latest reply

I used the Chase Bank details associated with my company in the United States and my PayPal information to receive payments.

Best,

Message 17 of 25
latest reply

Best Regards

Message 18 of 25
latest reply

a/ b: So, is it possible for me to create an account using my company information in Turkey and setting up a 'Payoneer' account?

c: Yes, you got it right.

d: I haven't received any messages regarding this matter. I haven't had any issues with any of my customers.

Regards.

Message 19 of 25
latest reply

I think we are total confused by

For us,  in the US.......we cannot use paypal to receive our payments........they must go to a bank, such as Chase. 

Message 18 of 18
Message 20 of 25
latest reply

sorry, my mistake.  I use only chase bank account on ebay

Message 21 of 25
latest reply

The money trail for a purchase is:
Buyer ---> Managed Payments ---> Your checking account (Chase Bank).
Using Paypal after that is not relevent to your suspension within this discussion. Enrolling in Payoneer will probably not help.
How many Item Not Received cases have you had for your 51 orders? Even if the cases are ruled in your favor, the cases count against your Bad Buyer Experience measurement.

Message 22 of 25
latest reply

@ar-5997 wrote:

I love a good challenge; giving up is not in my nature. I know I'm not the only one facing such issues. By learning from my mistakes, I'll devise a new plan. It seems I'll need to open a new company and a new bank account. I'm thinking of doing this on behalf of my other partner and opening a new store.

Regards.

You won't be able to do it on Ebay, any new accounts you open will also be suspended.

Have a great day.
Message 23 of 25
latest reply

@lacemaker3 wrote:

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

@lacemaker3 

Are you thinking of the late shipment rate?   The uploaded and validated tracking shouldn't matter unless a seller is a TRS.  It doesn't drop an above standard seller to below standard even they never use tracking.

Or is this a specific ebay export rule?

Export sellers do have different standards that have to be met, which are based on issues that are typically seen with export sellers based outside of the region they are primarily selling and marketing to. Items not received is a huge issue for export sellers, and eBay has started cracking down on it.

I realize that but they didn't say that their INR rate was high, they said their uploaded on time and validated metric was 69% rate.  That metric is required for TRS status only.  They would still be Above STandard with that percentage.

"Tracking uploaded on time and validated (applies to eBay Top Rated Sellers only)"

https://export.ebay.com/en/seller-performance/seller-level-and-sales/seller-levels/

I realize that there may be other problems with the account. I'm not trying to argue but trying to understand why you said in post 4 that their uploaded and tracking time of 69% was a problem.   Just because their tracking may not be uploaded on time or tracking not used at all does not meant that they had a higher INR rate than ebay allows for international sellers. 

Message 24 of 25
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 

The important take-away point in my answer is that, on eBay, 69% on any seller rating item is extremely low, and is almost certainly going to lead to major issues with the seller performance. That's all.

I did not feel (and still don't) like doing a deep dive into the seller performance requirements for eBay export sellers. I think that's something that OP can do for themselves.

Message 25 of 25
latest reply