cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi All ! Thoughts on this bracelet, D&E ?

Hi Everyone...LTNS ! I hope this thread finds everyone well and in the green. Smiley Wink

I have this unusual bracelet that is making me think D&E but I'd like a few more opinions.

I've checked the 'Is it Juliana' site and the older ID site. There are a few somewhat similar but nothing matches.

The rhinestone chain elements make me think 'yes' but maybe someone here can give me another lead.

Sorry for the lousy pics, I used my daughter's older camera.

Thanks All !

bracelet1.jpgbracelet2.jpgbracelet3.jpgbracelet4.jpg

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Hello Calico , 

Now that is one unique bracelet. Can't say I ever have seen another like it . Really can not help you with the identification , but it sure is pretty ! Waves to you , missed you ! 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Hi Mermaid. heart I hope to be around more, I am finally starting to sort out some jewelry to start listing again. It's been a busy Summer.

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Hi Cali 🙂

Lovely bracelet but my guess is it is not D&E. The bridges of Chaton Halos look similar to ones used individually on confirmed wreath brooches but the use of the stretched chain accents where three section 20ss Chaton (figure 😎 parts could fit says no to me especially because of the chain end hanging from the chain cup.

Also not sure if this will help in this case but here is an IE Album.

D&E Flat Bracelet Training:

http://imageevent.com/kjwshopping/detrainingalbums/bracelettrainings/flatbracelets

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Hi Cali!  I've been giving wrong answers lately, so I'll just say "Hi," and hope the move went well.  Oh, and the bracelet is gorgeous, whoever the maker is!

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Thanks for help OCN, I appreciate it ! 

Hi Dream, yes the move went fine, still unpacking stuff if you can believe that. I've been enjoying my grandson, he just turned 5 months. heart

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Cali, I would say that your bracelet has a good chance of being D&E.  D&E bracelets is not my long suit.  On the raised orange center stones I'm seeing three prongs on the stones and I know D&E used the three prong settings at times.  If it were mine, I would check with Paula.

Glad the move went well for you.  I'm in the process myself.  Take care, and good to see you back.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Thank you Sandy, it's good to be back. 

I've been out of the loop, how do I contact Paula ? Is she on FB ?

Hope your move goes smoothly. Smiley Happy

Here's my other reason for being scarce lately. This was taken a few days ago, can't believe he's 5 months already.

jameson31.jpg

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Mr Cool, indeed! What a sweetie!  I'd be busy with that one too.

As for Paula - yes, she's on facebook and also (obviously) participates in the Juliana (D&E) Jewelry Study Group (here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/357615157762877/ ) in case you'd like to join that. Yeah, like you have spare time, right???

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Diane, thank you for the help. I used to belong to that group but they don't do verifications, at least that's what they always said. I left the group a while back while weeding out my FB Groups.

Is there a place to get verifications ?

Yes, he is Mr Cool, and he knows it. Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

@calicos_vintage_jewelry wrote:

Diane, thank you for the help. I used to belong to that group but they don't do verifications, at least that's what they always said. I left the group a while back while weeding out my FB Groups.

Is there a place to get verifications ?

Yes, he is Mr Cool, and he knows it. Smiley Wink

Cali - as a group (and with Karla and Paula's confirmation) they study pieces "shared" to the group and determine whether it is, or is not D&E (or occasionally "needs further study"). Wander on over and check it out. Also, Paula does stop by here now and then, I think her id is something like timesgoneby

CORRECTION - "timesgonebyl"  (that's an L on the end)

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Good to know, thank you Diane !

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Hi Calicos - Hard time looking at this bracelet, when I can look at your adorable g-baby.  And I mean adorable!  

OCN is correct about your bracelet - Not D&E.  She's one of our star students in the Juliana study group.  Not that that would surprise any of you regulars.  Totally the research queen.  ((((ocn)))) 

Be well, friends.

Hugs,

times.....

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Thank you so much ! 

Unsigned Beauty it is then. 🙂

Thank you All !

Message 14 of 14
latest reply