cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COACH - real or fake... TIA

WHAT DO YOU THINK? REAL OR FAKE?  thanks so much.

MVC-001S.JPGMVC-040S.JPGMVC-041S.JPGMVC-042S.JPGMVC-038S.JPGMVC-039S.JPG

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: COACH - real or fake... TIA

@sunnydaze45 

I would like to make a gentle suggestion.. I don’t know where these are from, but you might error on the side of caution and not procure items that you are unfamiliar with.  I would not feel comfortable selling something that I was not sure about. Just my opinion. 

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Real AVERY LEATHER DRAWSTRING (COACH F27003)
I believe its SILVER/SIENNA Made in 2013 at Vietnam plant 61.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

THANK YOU so much -- I appreciate how you all keep the "uninformed" (me) trying to learn... HAVE a good day!!

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

You are very welcome! Only ask the best here!

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I understand where you are coming from. However, if I didn't procure anything that I was unfamiliar with, I would not be able to sell.  Part of the fun, IMHO, is learning about new things.  A few days ago I was at an upscale estate sale. The woman definitely had good tastes.  Even as a guy that knows nothing about women's fashion could tell this woman had money and she enjoyed the finer things in life.  I ran across a Coach branded handbag.  It was $8 and I picked it up, figuring that if it was not legit, I was not going to be out much money.  I was reasonably sure it was real given this woman's lifestyle. Like any responsible seller, I came home, spent time researching, and came here to get opinions from others that know much, much more than I do.  It seems the OP did the same, and I think that's great.  You have many sellers who do not take the time to ensure they are bringing genuine products to people.  Those are the sellers who need to be called out.  

I do think the context of where you buy from is important.  Had I run across a Coach handbag at an Amazon bin store, I'm probably not going to pick that up.  

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

THANK YOU for saying it so plain and nicely put!!  I learn so much from the ladies on this handbag site BUT still need to have that extra "yes, it is authentic" before I list.   Have a good evening everyone....

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Hi,

I'm licensed examiner for luxury purses in Japan and yes do not worry this is authentic. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@fashionpathny wrote:

Hi,

I'm licensed examiner for luxury purses in Japan and yes do not worry this is authentic. 

There are a LOT of Japanese seller who need to verify their Coach bags! 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 9 of 9
latest reply