Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Pinochle

cool table...

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Did you look at the C&PM early yesterday?  A former poster returned after an extended absence, but Fred Houdini came along and applied some vanishing cream. I was curious if somehow it violated yaBe community standards, or was intentionally filed in the round can.

Have you ever visited Dade Battlefield Historic State Park near Bushnell?

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

i saw the post but don't remember what it said other than "i'm back"...

nope, haven't been there, but i have been to the Pioneer Florida Museum & Village in Dade City... that was probably 10 years ago or more... it was interesting...

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I've driven thru Dade City once before but was focused on getting to another destination and didn't stop to visit the Museum.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

The OP of that thread came back and begged "Someone please remove this piece of *bleep* thread"

Very odd to say the least....

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

A case of the wirty dord?

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@b-17blinker wrote:

I've driven thru Dade City once before but was focused on getting to another destination and didn't stop to visit the Museum.

where were you going? just curious, not trying to get personal...

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I was on my way home from an all day junket working on a challenge to find at least one geocache in all 67 counties. On that particular day I picked up DeSoto, Hardee, Sarasota, Manatee, Pinellas, Hillsborough and finally into Pasco County. I had enough daylight to grab 2 more in Withlacoochee State Trail. Then headed south on US 98 thru Dade City, Lakeland to Bartow, east on SR 60 to Yeehaw Junction, then Turnpike back to Bumgate in Broward. What a day. There's a lot to be seen in old Florida when you get off the Interstate.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

all that in one day?

not sure i'd have enough energy to do that in a week...

Message 10 of 10
latest reply