cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i bought an item that says ships from USA

now vendor is saying my part is coming from overseas would never have purchased if i had that infromation  dont have time to wait 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

What is the latest expected delivery date in the listing?  

When that date passes you'll be able to file a not received case if  it's not received by that date.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@rodneyw8162,

The information in the previous reply is what you will have to do.   I think if you had checked the seller's feedback profile page, and clicked on the numbers of neutral and negative feedback they have received to read only those comments. You probably would have looked for another seller to buy from.  Never go by a seller's feedback percentage alone. 

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

If the listing shows a U.S. item location, but the seller actually ships from another country, you can open a Return case before it even arrives to you, for "Item location misrepresentation" under "not as described". If you have tracking showing it's coming from another country, eBay will refund you in full without requiring a return.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 4 of 4
latest reply