cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INR worked exactly as it should for me....

I believe this is only my second INR as a buyer in all my long years of using this platform. Expected delivery date passed with no tracking ever updated. I simply selected the item from my purchase history and picked item never arrived, that was all I had to do. The system was automatic, all messages afterwards were auto generated, I did nothing else. The day before I was supposed to ask eBay to step in, a full refund came into my account. I literally did nothing except open the INR and got my full refund in days....

FYI- I believe the seller became suddenly incapacitated or has passed on because at the time of my purchase they had several hundred listings and all positive feedback. In the time since my purchase and later INR case ended, I noticed all of their listings are now gone and they have racked up at least a dozen negatives saying- 'my item was never shipped'. The account isn't NARU, just stopped selling and shipping seemingly overnight....

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I believe that you are correct.  Either the seller died or is very ill.   The only time that I lost money here was a similar situation.  It was for a cheap CD. Around 9 dollars. I did not bother opening a case.  The guy had more feedback than me (different acct.)  Then suddenly a bunch of negatives for items not received.  I figured they would need the 9 bucks more than I needed another cd.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@lamber9347,

Just an FYI,

I'm sure the reason for your topic was to show more inexperienced buyers that the Money Back Guarantee's INR system works well for those who took the time to read the MBG's policies and time frames, in most cases.  However, using INR instead of  Item Not Received, or MBG in your title wouldn't make much sense to inexperienced board members. So they may pass by it and miss out on what you had to say. 

I'm glad to hear the system worked, and it's a bummer about the seller possibly taking ill or worse.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 3 of 3
latest reply