cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Platform changes last week.. all messed up!!!!!!!!

Hello, I am completely speechless about the new changes to the platform..  like wow.  You can't see who you've left feedback for, most of the previously accessible info is missing.. there is a bar on top that seems pointless..  and i can't even go back 6 weeks to see what i didn't get yet!!!  I'm panicking!!!!! There is literally nothing where it should be and some of it does not seem to exist any longer.  I have been on here since 2004 and honestly, i can't see myself getting used to this..  it is stopping me from being able to do what i do.

I tried switching to the US version and it's the same!!!!   How is everyone else coping with this mess? 

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Platform changes last week.. all messed up!!!!!!!!

@insylum 

Try to go to your "summary" page and scroll down to the orders section, we are finding the old format with the icons there... Feedback received/given, shipped, paid... All of these icons are there 🙂

Hopefully they don't update this page but knowing our luck they will...🙄

I hope that you are able to see them in your summary page like I do.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Can you post some screenshots/snippets of the changes you're referring to? Other than those little icons (which I never did like anyway), I can't see any major changes, but maybe eBay hasn't rolled out the changes to all members yet.

As far as identifying which purchases need feedback, wouldn't you just click on the "Ready for feedback" button? Does that show up for you? Have you tried clicking on it?

Capture.PNG

These design changes are always hard to get used to but it always seems like I can't even remember how it used to look three months later.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

@insylum 

Try to go to your "summary" page and scroll down to the orders section, we are finding the old format with the icons there... Feedback received/given, shipped, paid... All of these icons are there 🙂

Hopefully they don't update this page but knowing our luck they will...🙄

I hope that you are able to see them in your summary page like I do.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Thank you so much, it's all there! 

Yes, fingers crossed that it stays that way!

Again, thank you!

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

You can't see if they shipped, whether you paid, whether they left back etc.  Everything on the order is gone that means the most after the auction. 

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Yeah that's not working.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

this has just been removed too.  you cant see feedback left or received ANYWHERE on My eBay anymore.  just disgusting.  I think i'm done leaving or expecting feedback on ebay.  they clearly are done with it and want to encourage garbage sellers as on amazon.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

It is awful, I can't tell if anything has been shipped or not.  I have also been an eBay seller and buyer for over 20 years.  I have tried to adjust to new formats in recent years but they just get worse and worse.  I have been moving to purchasing more on Amazon and I will go ahead and stop purchasing items on ebay.  Amazon carries most everything anymore.  EBay also too freely allows sellers who are just crooks trying to steal money.  I have had to get numerous orders cancelled in recent years as they were scams but I have never had to cancel an order on Amazon.  

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I can't tell if anything has been shipped or not.

I can see indications whether items have shipped in my Purchase History.

eburtonlab_0-1678295938286.png

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I can still see the item paid, shipped, feedback received/left icons on my SUMMARY page... gotta scroll down to the bottom of the summary page to the orders section to see the old format.

The purchase history page no longer shows the icons that we all love.  I can only find that in the summary page.  I still see it today, March 9.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply