AMAZON WOULD TAKE ACTION \AND NOT IGNORE IT

LIKE EBAY DOES.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

DISHONEST SELLER

@olimla-5 

Have you read the replies to your other post and have you done any of it?

Have a great day

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

DISHONEST SELLER

@olimla-5,

All you have to do if you received the item in the last 30 days, is go to your purchase history find the listing click on the More Actions box, select Return item, and from the drop down menu that appears select Received wrong item, or Doesn't match description or photos.

Once you file that dispute, it will appear in your My ebay summary page. The seller will have 3 days to respond to the message by either sending a return shipping label or initiating a refund if they do not want the item back.  If they do not respond within 3 days on day 4 use the Ask ebay to step in button.

You really should read the terms and time frames for using ebay's Money Back Guarantee (MBG) there is a link to its policies and time frames just under the icons for the payment types in the Shop With Confidence box  click on the "Learn more"  button.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

DISHONEST SELLER

eBay doesn't ignore anything. You have to open a return for not as described in order for eBay to help.

Talking to customer service or messaging the seller is NOT how to get your money back. 
Go to the order click the drop down menu it will either say MORE ACTIONS next click RETURN THIS ITEM. 

Next click doesn’t match pictures or description.

You may be required to upload a picture, after that you can click submit, complete return. 
Your seller has 2 days to issue a return label or refund, if by day 4 you don’t receive a return label or refund. You can go back to the case and that’s when you can ask eBay to step in. 

When the seller accepts your return, issues you a label, you have x amount of days to return the item. Once the return has been delivered to the seller, the seller has 2 days to refund. If that doesn't happen on day 3 you can ask eBay to step in for assistance.
Good luck. 

IMG_1485.jpeg

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

DISHONEST SELLER

Wow you certainly have had a lot of items not received. Are you still eligible for Ebays MBG? Doubtful.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

DISHONEST SELLER

@olimla-5 

Have you read the replies to your other post and have you done any of it?

Have a great day
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

DISHONEST SELLER

i have read the listing

cannot start a return my phone does not

take pictures

i asked the seller to please send me

a return label

he sent me the wrong item

if you want to start a return you

must submit a picture

not everyone has a phone that takes pictures.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

DISHONEST SELLER

Copy a photo from the listing and use it to start the return.

Have a great day
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

DISHONEST SELLER

The seller is not being dishonest. Sellers can't just send a return label without going through the return process. Going through return process is for your protection and to ensure you get your refund. If the seller does have the ability to send a return label without going through eBay's return process you may not get a refund because there will be no documented proof on eBay showing you did return it. So...

Find a friend, family member, or neighbor that can help you take a picture for your return. 

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

DISHONEST SELLER

I TOLD THIS SELLER I HAVE NOTHING TO TAKE A PICTURE

WITH.NOT  EVERY CELL PHONE HAS A CAMERA

WHAT MORE CAN I DO???????????????????????????

THE SELLER DOES NOT HAVE TO ISSUE ME A REFUND

UNTIL THEY GET THEIR ITEM BACK.

THEY SENT ME THE WRONG ITEM

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

DISHONEST SELLER

did we not just have 2 threads about this?

That feedback sure looks familiar 🤔

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

DISHONEST SELLER

WHAT MORE CAN I DO???????????????????????????

------------------------------------------------------

see post #7 , or post 8 for a photo solution

and then locate the cap locks button.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply