cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Media Mail Rate Hike effective Jan 22, 2023

One pound rate to rise to $3.63 (from 3.49)
Two pound rate to rise to $4.35 (from $4.19)
Three pound rate to rise to $5.05.

Not quite as bad as last year. 

Be sure to look at UPS and FedEx as you handle your shipping labels. Sometimes you can do better with them.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Media Mail Rate Hike effective Jan 22, 2023

Wow, will that affect sellers like me that mainly ship everything via Media Mail. Thank you for the advance look at the rate hikes.

The Tropic Stores 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I think if they can raise their prices as much as they are doing, they can work like the rest of us too.  They have way too many postal days off.  Lets cut them back to what everyone else has.

Kindest Regards,
Jerry Funk
JerrysPens
https://www.ebay.com/str/jerryspens
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

New 2023 media mail rate for 1 il is 3.65. I was just charged this each for 3 books.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

They get rid of Regional Rate Priority Mail also. Online bookselling is doomed if they get rid of Media Mails.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I recent sent two very large boxes of books & found that it was cheaper to send USPS Parcel Post instead of Media (saved $1.00 on each). Mailed Tues & person had them by Fri (PA to NC).

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Yes, sometimes UPS Ground, or FEDEX Home or Ground is cheaper than Media Mail if the distance is not too far and the weight is more than 20 lbs. They are all calculated by distance and weight, not like Media Mail

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

EBay fees have also increased. Need to adjust my listings to make sure I don't lose money on sales.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply