cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

api redundant lack of control

I am trying to locate an API that will provide back item details for about 15,000 items. I've been trying for about six months with no assistance at all from eBay systems. They seem to charge $75 to talk and I'm getting nowhere the system continuously flags and says oh the API incorrect your tokens incorrect you are unable to do this unable to do that. Is anybody able to review, a script if I send it to them so that they can I don't have the system actually **bleep** work.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I am getting so tired of trying to get the script to work I have tried the Finding API the Browse API and yet have zero zero success 

I get jumbled mess back once but other then that it seems that there is just old outdated wordage that makes it more complicated than hell and I am unable to continue to do this I think amazon is going to be my newest route in a moment

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi @twistedresistors 

If you want the get the active listings for a seller then you can use the Trading API calls like GetSellerList and GetMyeBaySelling to retrieve items listed by the authenticated user, including item data. For more details, you can refer to the Knowledge Base article here.

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support
Message 3 of 3
latest reply