cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing Terapeak Product Research Information

How do I get the Terapeak research data that includes (avg sold price, no. of sold items etc.) using ebay APIs?

Please also give me an example of let's say the product "iPhone", on how I get the "Overall Seller" count, and the "Total Sales" value.

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @andresolbach 

Terapeak is an exclusive eBay insights tool for market analysis. Terapeak uses recent eBay supply, demand and pricing data to help you determine what to sell, when to sell it and at what price to sell it for.

Please use Terapeak to research market trends based on real data from millions of eBay transactions to effectively strategize your sales.

With Terapeak you can research recent price trends in the marketplace and sales data for millions of items, to optimize your listings and improve your sales velocity. Analyze markets, categories, competition, hot trends and products to find the best-selling items on eBay.

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

the question was if the information is available via API, and you did not answer at all.

Is the terrapeak data available in any API?

currently I use the search box to bring up an item, and see the sold price.

can I get this data via API?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Yes we need to control the data and export with ease. This is verty much needed to create repricing .

Not a single program has an option to pull and suggest the price for second hand items based on AVG sold price, Seller count etc. 
Checking up every SKU manualy is hella lot of work. Matching your eBay offers with Terapeak and then exporting the data would partialy solve the problem.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

See this post:

Get data of terapeak research using API - The eBay Community

The terapeak api got rolled into ebay's

Message 5 of 5
latest reply