cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anime DVD

I bought an anime dvd a while back in Europe and I've been wanting to sell it for a while but I was worried about copyright laws and how can I legally sell this dvd even though I don't live in Europe anymore and I was wondering if someone could help me out with this stickyish situation please?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Anime DVD

@monomoonpsychism There is nothing against ebay rules selling a DVD here.

In general, when you buy a DVD, you are paying for a lifetime license to watch the movie as many times as you like. The manufacturer is not going to care if you sell the DVD to someone else. Now if it was a digital download that's another story for another time.

What I would do is use you own pictures to show signs of use. If you played the DVD or opened the packaging I would set it as a used Item.

Also I cannot stress this enough. Give lots of details. There are lots of items out there and buyers are more likely to buy your DVD if you give them lots of information in those dropdowns. And in the listing description don't be afraid to talk about the item. If there are signs of use or damage it is good to explain that too. 

Also don't forget about this

image_2021-05-31_230052.png

If you have any other questions OP please @ me. I am always here on the forms and I can explain and elaborate anything else you may need.

I am not an eBay employee but I sure feel like one sometimes
eBay Community Mentor Since 8-07-2023
Used to be panda75654
This is my only account. I do not own any other eBay accounts and will not ask for personal information. Stay safe!
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Anime DVD

You can sell from elsewhere not Europe. It's okay.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Anime DVD

Forgot to add that too lol. But yes @adrhs-71 is right, ebay is not going to get mad about you selling a European anime DVD somewhere else.

I am not an eBay employee but I sure feel like one sometimes
eBay Community Mentor Since 8-07-2023
Used to be panda75654
This is my only account. I do not own any other eBay accounts and will not ask for personal information. Stay safe!
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Anime DVD

Thanks its a great and very usefull for the users and furthermore if you wanted to watch free animated movies you can use it.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply