cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item not received, no tracking number, and seller not responding

So I have recently bought an Xbox One Day One Edition (Item #183021984647) and the seller was quick to respond to questions I had before I bought it, but once I did, it was shipped the same day without a tracking number. I asked the seller about it and I did not get a response. I have messaged several times and have opened up a Missing Item case to try and get their attention but it appears that it isn't doing anything because they have responded at all. The shipment is by USPS Priority Mail and has passed the expected delivery date by a few days now and there has still been no word about the package or a tracking number. Am I being scammed here because it really feels like this guy is trying to scam me.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If the seller doesn’t respond to the item not received case you can ask ebay to step in 3 business days after you have opened it.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

If the seller doesn’t respond to the item not received case you can ask ebay to step in 3 business days after you have opened it.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Well, searching for that item number turns up nothing. I wonder if it was pulled?

Was the price on this listing just too good to turn down?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Does this still show on your Purchase History page?

Did you pay through the normal shopping cart and checkout?

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I've already opened a request from ebay and I'm just waiting on contact from the seller, or until the 31st in which I'll ask eBay to step in and handle the situation

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Do you have a question?

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Yes, I believe the OP did have a question and he's received several answers.  TYVM.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I didn't see any question marks.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply