Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Return surge

Returns have never been much of an issue for me and can't remember the last one I had before last week. 4 returns in one week and 3 were remorse or doesn't fit. I genuinely made a mistake with the 4'th and just refunded the guy letting him keep items...

Paypal Changes Announced 4/2/19

Hi! I just received a Paypal policy update email. I just wanted to make everyone aware of an important part of it just in case you didn't see it: We’re changing how we treat refunds. If you refund (partially or fully) a transaction to a buyer or a do...

Is there anyone who currently offers SKU-based Volume Pricing? I need a quick assist if you do.

Typical Volume Pricing is where you have multiples of the same item in one listing. No problems there. You also can offer Volume Pricing on single-item listings, IF the eligible listings have the same SKU. I used this form of Volume Pricing during De...

Resolved! Best Offer & Listing Duration

Hi, ever since Ebay updated their Selling page (which is ATROCIOUS) I cant seem to find the option to change my listing's duration and to exclude a best offer. I'm trying to list a fixed price but it looks like Auctions are the only ones with duratio...

Does Forced Best Offer Conflict with E-bay User Agreement?

Dear E-bay members, Yesterday I started a discussion about E-bay adding Best Offer to sellers' listings without their consent. Thank you for all your contributions. I learned a lot from your opinions. Some of you noted that by using E-bay services I ...

IS GTC WORKING FOR YOU?

For myself it is destroying my store with almost no sale. They claim there stats show more sales on GTC, but it is the large company that were listing hundreds or thousands on GTC. Were as the small guy with only 10 or 20 listing who were not using G...

Fixed LIstings becoming Good-till-cancelled????

The new Ebay Seller update states coming mid-March fixed price listings will becme good-till-cancelled-listings. I list close to 11,000 listings a month and will relist my items 3-4 times a month. This keeps the listings new and fresh. Wont the good-...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 225 replies
  • 16 helpful

Opting out of the New Sold Page???????????????????????????? Anyone?

The space wasting scroll happy Techs are at it again ... just got dumped in to the New Sold page and there is 1) no Tell us what you think link so I can expound on how ridiculous it is and 2) no Go back to Classic view link to get out of it .... I tr...

Screenshot (1453).png

Auto-listed Auctions keep watchers, too

I autolisted several auctions Sunday night by accident. That was annoying, but the result was interesting. The listings kept their watchers and urls as if they were GTC.

Does eBay inform BUYERS about the changes in fixed priced listings to "good til cancelled"?

I wonder what buyers will think of this change? Will they even be told? It is going to be a huge change in how a lot of us do business! So many of my customers wait until an item is about to end to send an offer, or purchase a fixed priced item. I an...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 103 replies
  • 7 helpful

Coincidence? No coincidence?

Coincidence or not? Comical or not? After a poor week of sales, including no sales from Apr. 25-27, I get a little more $ in sales, in the last 2 days, than I need to cover my fees; which are due today. lol It has happened more than once. Today - bac...

IRS taxes

What are the 2018 rules for reporting ebay sales? Is it 20,000 a year and over 200 in sales?

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

New 30 day listing question

Trying to understand new 30 day rule. If item doesn't sell, does it automatically relist after 30 days or at the end of the month in which it was listed?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Messed up for the first time. Need advice.

I got an item from a garage sale that I thought was brand new in box sealed etc. Someone buys it and I go to print the shipping label and right as I’m packaging I notice that the tape that was used to seal the box has been severed but very thinly and...

• 29 replies
  • 1 helpful

Are video game manuals media mail or not

Just looking for opinions. Video game manuals only, no game, no case. Each manual is a minimum of 10 pages long. No adverts in them. I am guessing yes but what do you guys think?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors