cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Ad fee credit& phone support with eBay customer care

I have sold two items and I have charged add fee I wanted to get it credited back how could I do that and secondly I wanted a phone support of eBay US through SKYPE I keep getting message to contact them through help & support through email. So here I wanted how to get a phone & how to get ad fee reversed.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

eBay does not reverse ad fees.  I tried once before when I paid extra to promote an auction item and actually had fewer views for the item than I had for any other time I sold the same item without promoting the item.  My views actually were 50% lower.  

I am not sure where you are located, but eBay customer service chat could be an effective alternative to phone.  You might also want to consider WhatsAp for Business and see if you are able to get a customer service connection that way.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Why would you get the ad fee back when it sold your product?  That makes no sense. 

EBay does not offer phone support through Skype. They'd have to charge higher fees for that kind of service.  That would not be fair.  I can't support that, especially if it was to solve the problem you've stated.  

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@kaushlyajewelsco2012 wrote:

I have sold two items and I have charged add fee I wanted to get it credited back how could I do that and secondly I wanted a phone support of eBay US through SKYPE I keep getting message to contact them through help & support through email. So here I wanted how to get a phone & how to get ad fee reversed.

eBay does not hand out phone numbers for unsolicited calls from sellers. You must go through help and contact in order to eventually speak to someone on the phone. 

Why do you think the ad fees were charged incorrectly? If you explain the situation, we can probably point you to information that you were not aware of that explains why it was charged. 

For instance, did you know that if a buyer views your item while it is promoted, you will be charged an ad fee if that same buyer purchases the same item anytime in the next 30 days, whether it is still promoted or not? 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply