cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivation of account (Please help)

Hi, 
Recently I receive an email from ebay. There is no call option only mail and live chat. The live chat persons don't know anything about activation of account. My account on Saudia Arabia details. Please help me.
@comics-scifi-collectibles 

I paste mail below

We're here to help you get back to selling

Hello cute_panda_store,
We wanted to let you know that you have been temporarily restricted from selling and buying on eBay because of concerns about your seller account. This must be frustrating, but measures like these help keep our marketplace safe for everyone.

Here’s what you should do
Please get in touch as soon as you can by going to the Help & Contact page below and selecting Contact Us. We’ll just need to ask you a few questions to verify your account so you can get back up and running again. If we don’t hear from you within 7 days, your account may be at risk of being suspended.
Help and Contact

In the meantime, your listings have been moved to your Unsold folder, and we credited any associated fees to your account. You can find the listings we moved below. As soon as your account has been reactivated, you’ll be able to relist these items.

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

@cute_panda_store   My advice since this message mentions account restriction is to try contacting eBay from the restricted account page via chat.    Yo are not going to be able to request a call back due to your location.    The answer they give may be that they can't reinstate your account , if that's what eBay says then sadly that's the final answer.  

Here's how to contact customer service to see if you can have your account reinstated>>  

Go this page>  

https://www.ebay.com/help/account/account-restrictions-suspensions/account-restrictions-suspensions?...

Click contact us at the bottom of the page.   Next Type Restricted Account in the chat box on the lower right.  After the chat bot replies Type AGENT so you that you can request a chat with a live agent.

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Sir Thanks for your reply.

in live chat there is inexperienced persons who don't even know about the reactivation. My friend having same issue he do live chat but they suspend his account. there is 99% chances they suspend my account permanently. 

but I hope may me its possible to active my account that's why I post here and mention you sir.

any eBay senior department person help me anyone in this community?

sir please help me  I have only this account as a source of income.

please sir

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

@cute_panda_store wrote:

Sir Thanks for your reply.

in live chat there is inexperienced persons who don't even know about the reactivation. My friend having same issue he do live chat but they suspend his account. there is 99% chances they suspend my account permanently. 

but I hope may me its possible to active my account that's why I post here and mention you sir.

any eBay senior department person help me anyone in this community?

sir please help me  I have only this account as a source of income.

please sir

Have you tried that SPECIFIC link that I provided or just general chat?   That link is supposed to connect you with the right department.  

I am so sorry but there is nothing we can do from the community.  We are volunteers and don't have account access.  

I hope you find some place else to sell if you can't get your eBay account working again. 

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

You only sold 1 item, so I wouldn't depend on it being your only income.

Are you dropshipping through a wholesale company or other retail sites?

Have a great day
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

No I am selling stock doing Wholesale. Can you tell me the solution? 

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Sir if I find any number of ebay from google then I call them is it ok?? or if I change my account number saudia to United states then try to find call option is it ok?

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

@cute_panda_store 

Do NOT call any of the telephone numbers which you might find on Google -- they are almost entirely SCAM sites, which will request your personal information, plus additional funds -- and they are NOT eBay.

If your account has been suspended, do NOT try to open a new account, as that will also be suspended.

Sorry, but we cannot help you further.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

@cute_panda_store 

You are registered in Saudi Arabia. 

The one item I see in your completed listings shows that the item is located in Arlington, Texas. 

I think ebay sees that as a problem and wants clarification.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

I call ebay and they ask me some questions and then She said there is no appeal or activation option for my account she do nothing its permanent suspension.
Why there is no appeal because I am from saudia🙂

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

@cute_panda_store 

"Why there is no appeal"

There is no appeal because it's eBay's rule and eBay's site.

None of us can help you, and eBay has closed the door on you.

End of story.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

The voices on the phones work for subcontractors either in Utah or the Philippines.

You want the actual employees assigned to social media.

Since you are in Saudi Arabia, look at the clock and contact them during working hours : roughly 8am to 8pmPacific Daylight Time Monday to Friday

The phone reps have a terrible reputation for getting you off the phone as soon as possible even if that means giving you the advice you want to hear instead of the advice you need to have.

https://www.facebook.com/ebay— Message button in upper right on landing page.

https://www.instagram.com/ebayforsellers/

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/How-do-I-contact-Customer-Support/m-p/32016431#M1783851 -> Automated Assistant, type AGENT -> enter. You will then get more options.

The social media Chat accounts are covered by trained eBay employees with some authority.

And you get a transcript so you can compare what you heard with what you were told.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

How did you know the person was female?
Did you after all the warnings here phone anyway?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgeiZY2H7zc

Message 13 of 13
latest reply