cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We would like to know why eBay could not automatically add item specifics?

Now we have to add "theme"? we would like to know why this is important?  Also, after all the years selling. why can eBay not automatically add sizes in for the country listed. example shoes: if we list a women's 7.5 sandal why can eBay not automatically add the UK, euro, Aust. sizes? It should be simple buy now. I am sure our buyers would rather have important information rather than character and theme. If it is a Character that should be in the title.

Just our opinion and it would be extremely helpful.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

We would like to know why eBay could not automatically add item specifics?

@frecklesfinery88 wrote:

Now we have to add "theme"? we would like to know why this is important?  Also, after all the years selling. why can eBay not automatically add sizes in for the country listed. example shoes: if we list a women's 7.5 sandal why can eBay not automatically add the UK, euro, Aust. sizes? It should be simple buy now. I am sure our buyers would rather have important information rather than character and theme. If it is a Character that should be in the title.

Just our opinion and it would be extremely helpful.

Be careful for what you ask for.😉  I do understand your point. You would think some items like bar coded items would be able to fill in fields that are universal to that specific item.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply