cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping rate adjustment by eBay

So I messaged in another chat that I got an email last week about Ebay offering discounted shipping to buyers. But you could opt out of that if you wanted to. Ebay charges us as sellers the fee on top of the fee that they charge for the item being listed/sold. And that Free is supposed to cover the difference between what the customer pays in the fee that we have to pay plus are handling which includes packaging and shipping supplies. I opted out of the discounted shipping because it will hurt my bottom line. And also if I want to offer discounted or free  shipping I include that in my listing. And since I opted out I’ve noticed my sales have gone down considerably including even people viewing my listings. I’m wondering if it’s just a coincidence or if there’s an algorithm that because I wouldn’t go along with the program more or less being punished by relegating my listings to a lower part of the feed. Anyone else having this issue? I’m debating whether I’m going to list any more items in the next few weeks. If no one’s going to be seeing them

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0