cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers,

We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay staff around timely updates and recent changes. Moving forward, we will host the chats in the Buying & Selling boards depending on the appropriate topic, and you will have a week to submit your questions.

As always, our Community team will be focusing on keeping you updated and addressing any questions or concerns you may have in the meantime. 

We know staying up to date is important, so we recommend attending our quarterly eBay Seller Check-In. Register for Spring Seller Check-In here. This way, you'll be able to hear from eBay executives and staff and ask any questions you may have in real time. Don't worry, we'll still be providing educational content and useful tips through our Announcements and What's New posts. 

As always, 

Thank you for being a part of the eBay community

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Monthly Chat Update

"We will schedule our chats with eBay staff around timely updates and recent changes. Moving forward, we will host the chats in the Buying & Selling boards depending on the appropriate topic, and you will have a week to submit your questions"

How will I know when eBay is hosting a chat? As a 'Buyer' I have a very specific topic I am looking to be addressed with eBay staff having bought seeds in the past by the time we see they haven't produced anything, eg sweetcorn, it is too late to provide feedback or get a resolution as the feedback and contact seller are no longer available after 60-days.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Monthly Chat Update

DEAR sIRS. 

I orderd a mirror for bmw 1200 motorcycle last March and i paid it.  but i never have recieved it. '

what now i have to do ?  jussi uuttu

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
About this Board

Welcome to the Retired Monthly Chat with eBay Staff board! This board contains past chats with eBay Community team members along with eBay product teams.

For eBay news and information see:

Consider posting on one of these boards for input from fellow eBay members: