cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store Inventory Count Keeps Changing for No Reason

Hi all.

Here's a strange thing I'm noticing when I visit my eBay store page and look at the inventory count number (i.e. 1-48 of 1,141 Results) at the top of the page. After I refresh the page in my browser, the number of inventory changes even though I have not sold or listed anything during that time.

So for example, my store page states: 1-48 of 1,141 Results then, after I refresh the page it goes to 1-48 of 1,138 Results. Every time I refresh the total number of items in the store changes incrementally, apparently for no reason.

I'm stumped. Any ideas? TIA.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Store Inventory Count Keeps Changing for No Reason

I see 1150 results when looking at your "items for sale" or viewing your store.

Some of your items appear to be newly listed. It is possible that you happened to refresh the page as some items were in the process of ending or being listed (or being relisted) but before they had been fully indexed.

Slight count fluctuations sometimes occur, particularly if you have a large number of items listed. If the number changes and then remains at a new level, or if you have item listings you cannot find, you may want to check your listings for missing or duplicate items.

Duplicate item listings can be found using this tool:

https://www.isdntek.com/ebaytools/DuplicateListings.htm

Message 2 of 2
latest reply