cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug Report: Markdown Promotions not Appearing on Listings in Search Results

Hello, 

I am an eBay seller. I recently decided to see how some of my items appeared in search because I wasn't getting my expected boost in sales after starting a Markdown Promotional Sale. 

After conducting the search, I noticed the prices for my items were the price AFTER the percentage off. It doesn't even appear that my item is on sale from the search. 

One of the main reasons I do sales is because it crosses off the old price, and displays the newer price. Now it only displays the new price in Android, iPhone, and Computer search results.

See an example in photos. Each one of the items has a sale, yet you would never know that by looking at the search.

Thanks, please forward to eBay developers ASAP. This is a catastrophic bug for 4th quarter.

Screenshot 2023-10-11 180958.png

Screenshot 2023-10-11 181155.png

Screenshot 2023-10-11 180855.png

Screenshot 2023-10-11 180817.png

    

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@2nd_chance_toys_and_collectibles  several other sellers have also experienced this and are discussing it on this thread:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Hi-Community-Team-What-s-Going-On-With-Markdown-Manager/m-p/34...

You might want to post there as well, eBay community staff is engaging in that discussion and passing reports on to the appropriate team.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you, I will Check it out.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply