cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Identify Orders Sold Through Best Offer

Hello eBay Developer Community,

I'm currently integrating eBay's Inventory and Fulfillment APIs to manage orders for my online store. I've been trying to figure out a way to ascertain when an order has been sold specifically through the Best Offer option, but haven't found a direct method to do this within the provided API documentation.

Has anyone successfully identified orders sold via Best Offer using the eBay APIs? More specifically, I'm looking for insights or fields within the Inventory API, Fulfillment API, or possibly another recommended eBay API that indicate an item was sold as a result of accepting a Best Offer.

A few questions I have include:
1. Is there a specific field or flag in the Fulfillment or Inventory API responses that shows an order was completed through Best Offer?
2. Should I be looking into combining data from multiple APIs to identify Best Offer sales, and if so, what would be the most efficient way to approach this?
3. Are there any best practices or workarounds you've found effective in tracking Best Offer sales within the eBay ecosystem?

Any guidance, code snippets, or insights into how you might have tackled this challenge would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help and advice!

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0