cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

API where can I get what I actually paid in shipping costs?

I am trying to pull some data to get a sense of my profits. I want the orderid, sku, title, selling price, fees, and what I paid in shipping. I see everything in Fulfillment > getOrders except for what I paid in shipping. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I'm going to direct you to Seller Hub to download a transaction report for the specified period because it may be simpler, and more comprehensive, than trying to import data through the API . You can customize how much data you want in the report and can set the date range. All data can be sorted by Order number.

I haven't used the Fulfillment API, but I do suspect there is another API that can gather up the info you need that would be similar to this Seller Hub report.

https://www.ebay.com/sh/fin/report

Seller Hub 2024 - transaction reportSeller Hub 2024 - transaction report

I reversed the chronological order of this report in order to show the math appropriate to a single order.

Seller Hub 2024 - example year-end transaction reportSeller Hub 2024 - example year-end transaction report

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you for the info, that is a nice report. But, I am trying to build something to automatically pull in new data every day to my database and I will have a reporting tool automatically refresh. So, I need to use the API. I just can't find my shipping costs anywhere.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi Jweiss,

I'm currently struggling with this too right now. Did you happen to find a workaround?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply