cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"longMessage": "Insufficient permissions to fulfill the request."

Salve, sono attualmente coinvolto nello sviluppo e nell'integrazione con l'API di eBay. Sto riscontrando un problema significativo con l'autenticazione e l'accesso alle risorse tramite l'account sandbox.

Nel tentativo di ottenere informazioni sull'inventario, sto ricevendo l'errore seguente:

Ho creato un utente sandbox per condurre le prove e, nonostante abbia seguito attentamente la documentazione, non sono in grado di ottenere la quantità di items dell'inventario a causa del problema di autorizzazione.

Ho verificato di seguire correttamente la procedura di autenticazione e ho concesso tutte le autorizzazioni necessarie all'utente sandbox. Tuttavia, il problema persiste.

Grazie in anticipo per la vostra assistenza e collaborazione.

Cordiali saluti

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

@profeiva wrote:

Hi, I'm currently involved in developing and integrating with the eBay API. I'm having a significant issue with authenticating and accessing resources via the sandbox account.

In trying to get inventory information, I'm getting the following error:

I created a sandbox user to conduct the tests and, despite carefully following the documentation, I am unable to obtain the quantity of inventory items due to the authorization issue.

I have verified that I am following the authentication process correctly and have granted all necessary permissions to the sandbox user. However, the problem persists.

@profeiva 

There are two different RESTful OAuth token methods, depending on the call you are using. Make sure that you are using the proper method for your call and that you are including required scopes:

• Client credentials grant flow mints a new Application access token that you can use to access the resources owned by the application (to access public data).
  • Authorization code grant flow mints a new User access token that you can use to access the resources owned by the user (to access private user data).

Esistono due diversi metodi token RESTful OAuth, a seconda della chiamata che stai utilizzando. Assicurati di utilizzare il metodo corretto per la chiamata e di includere gli ambiti richiesti:

• Client credentials grant flow  Il flusso di concessione delle credenziali del client conia un nuovo token di accesso all'applicazione che è possibile utilizzare per accedere alle risorse di proprietà dell'applicazione (per accedere ai dati pubblici).
  • Authorization code grant flow  Il flusso di concessione del codice di autorizzazione conia un nuovo token di accesso utente che è possibile utilizzare per accedere alle risorse di proprietà dell'utente (per accedere ai dati utente privati).

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply