cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculated shipping option during listing - Shipping service choices not showing price ranges

I typically use calculated shipping when setting up my listings, and sometimes use the price ranges given for various shipping service options  to determine which I will offer.  Starting a day or two ago, when setting up my shipping, the price ranges for the various shipping services are not shown at all (even for flat rate options).

In fact, under "Shipping cost" it says "Enter how much you'll charge the buyer" as if I have the flat shipping option chosen.  I went back in that section to confirm I have "Buyer pays calculated shipping," but the problem remains.

Anyone else having this issue?

(I did have the earlier issue others have noted where First Class doesn't show up as an option, but that seems to be working okay for me right now. )

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Calculated shipping option during listing - Shipping service choices not showing price ranges

Pretty sure we're having the same problem. I think the app is not recognizing weight changes. It tries to be helpful and add a default weight based on your item, but then isn't recalculating if you change it

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I'm having the same issue.  I will again attempt to try to update.  Ebay keeps changing too much, too fast & MOST changes are coming with little to no notice.  I do almost ALL  of my listing on my Galaxy 9 and have done so for years without any problems until this week.  If THIS cannot be remedied soon, it will most likely be the last straw for me!

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Yes, same issue on my Samsung A10e. Not able to update correct weight, reverts to a heavier weight than actual weight I type in, and doesn't allow First Class Mail to be an option. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Same here. I've tried updating but still experiencing the same issue. 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@jheitz57 @shisha_qaj3fj @thingsforyouandme @ripevel2007 @speedweasal6 

Thanks for posting. Can you please share a screen shot of the issue you are encountering.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Hi. The issue seems to be resolved on my end, as the shipping options/pricing are showing and updating correctly.  Thanks to anyone involved in fixing it!

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Hi, I am now experiencing this same problem where the calculated shipping price is not showing up. I double checked that I didn’t have the fixed rate option selected and I don’t. This is extremely frustrating 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@holy_barbie wrote:

Hi, I am now experiencing this same problem where the calculated shipping price is not showing up. I double checked that I didn’t have the fixed rate option selected and I don’t. This is extremely frustrating 

I've made the mobile team aware that you're experiencing this and they're looking into it. Thanks @holy_barbie!

Velvet,
eBay
Message 9 of 9
latest reply