cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greetings From Chumleys Vintage Finds in Bedford, Indiana

Hello,.I'm Dustin and I own and operate chumleys Vintage finds out of bedford, indiana.  I know we are living in some chaotic times.  But I want to meet up with other eBay sellers in the area so I can start building some good relationships and picking the brains so I can get better.  I've been doing it for a year and got up to about 15k in 60 days sells but over the summer emotionally bottomed out because I work a 60 hour a week full-time job.  So I couldn't devote the time I needed in my business.  I'd get home after work after working 7am to 5pm and be up packaging and shipping until 3 am.  Married with kids and couldn't balance everything.  Then be at work a couple hours later.  It caught up with me.  So if anyone is in the area please reach out.  I look forward into meeting you all.  Thanks

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hello Chumleys in Bedford!  We have a pretty fun group - up until The Dreaded Covid we were meeting once a month in and around the Indianapolis area.  You can find us over on FB also,  just search for Indianapolis eBay Sellers.  I'll look for you over there.  

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Chumley

I understand you. Its very hard to do many things at same time!

I have houses in Richmond and i am ebay seller

Maybe your work could bring better incomes if you were with good partnership!

https://www.ebay.com/str/donajuremaboutik  

Lucio

Ceo Dona Jurema Boutik

Message 3 of 3
latest reply