cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rude, disrespectful, and inexperienced seller/should not be allowed on Ebay

Seller listed liquid serum as “new”, but the seal on the box was broken when I received it and seller admitted breaking seal say they had to “VISUALLY” check to make sure it was genuine.  I have allergies and seller lost credibility with me at that point.  I requested a return on 4-18, received my refund however the seller didn’t know how to download the prepaid label.  Kept lying saying followed instructions which I had sent.  I had to keep on the seller to send either a QR code or mailing label as I wanted to be finished with it.  The biggest issue is the seller never ever accepted responsibility for this mess which cost me $10 in fuel costs and considerable time trying to get cooperation from them to get a label.  This seller is the “MASTER OF DEFLECTION” always denying and thinks they’re always right!  EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE.  Seller lacks problem solving skills, doesn’t take ownership when at fault, trouble comprehending simple instructions, not to mention a smart mouth.  I finally received a label late afternoon of 4-27 and seller suggested that I might  alter the product prior to mailing it back.  I am an experienced “ebayer” (10+ years) and if you check my reviews, they speak for themselves as to my integrity as a buyer/person.  Is this the kind of Seller EBay wants?  I mentioned I didn’t have a printer (have to go to library) and the seller disrespected me by saying I should buy a printer off EBAY instead of serum!  Seller should be banned or at the very least have sanctions against them, zero customer service skills.  This being Sunday, I’ll mail tomorrow.  I expect more trouble from the seller.  I added bubble wrap (took pics) and sending it out better than I received.  Thanks

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0